WhoCrashed Professional is available as a free download from our software library. WhoCrashed reveals the drivers responsible for crashing your computer.
You can also download GoldWave 2022
Features of WhoCrashed Professional Full Download
Whenever a computer running Windows suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue or black screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, crashes are often caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, computers running Windows do not show a blue or black screen unless they are configured to do so. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.
WhoCrashed shows the drivers that have been crashing your computer with a single click. In most cases it can pinpoint the offending drivers that have been causing misery on your computer system in the past. It does post-mortem crashdump analysis and presents all gathered information in a comprehensible way. In case your system has been crashing because of a hardware failure, WhoCrashed will provide you with guidance to trace the root cause of the problem.
Normally, debugging skills and a set of debugging tools are required to do post-mortem crash dump analysis. Using WhoCrashed you do not need any debugging skills to be able to find out what drivers are causing trouble to your computer.
If your computer crashed and produced a blue or black screen
It is suggested that you run WhoCrashed. WhoCrashed will analyze the crash dump files available on your computer and create a conclusion. It will inform you about responsible drivers and offer suggestions on how to proceed.
If your computer unexpectedly reset or shut down
If your computer unexpectedly reset or shut down, it is suggested that you run WhoCrashed. WhoCrashed will tell you if crash dumps are enabled on your computer, if not it will offer you suggestions on how to enable them.
The professional edition of WhoCrashed offers the following additional features
- License not limited to use at home only
- Crash dump analysis on remote computers on the network
- Crash dump analysis of a local dump directory of your choice
- More detailed and helpful analysis of crash dumps
- Detailed dump information views
- Uptime reports
- Kernel stack traces with symbol resolution
- Viewing list of loaded modules at the time of a crash dump
- Symbol server and local symbol store support
- Sorting on columns in information views
- Options to fine tune the behaviour of WhoCrashed
- Command-line options allowing you to perform analysis from batch scripts
Developer: Home Page