Symantec Endpoint Protection – Antivirus protection is always required, regardless of the type of system one works on, be it a physical or a virtual one. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution developed to secure servers, desktop, laptops and virtual environments against a wide range of threats.
This application is based on a technology called the Symantec Insight which can monitor the prevalence and security rating of almost any known app on the Internet, so users can rest assured that the programs they are installing are completely safe.
Not only is Norton Symantec Endpoint-Protection especially enhanced for virtual infrastructures’ protection, but it can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache and scan offline images, as well as automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
A special function of this application is the integrated recovery tool that can be used to generate a self-booting CD or USB stick which includes a suite of Symantec malware removal utilities. Once created, the new CD or USB stick can boot the host infected PC into a virus free state that permits users to remove the detected malware with ease (and retrieve valuable documents in the process).
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection Full v14
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control.
- Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual endpoints
- Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment
- Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint-Protection
– Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
OS: Windows / MacOSX / Linux
Download Endpoint Protection Full by Symantec
This post was recently updated on March 6, 2021
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]