Free Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map Pro version APK for Android, Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites.
This planetarium app shows exactly what you see when looking at the stars. Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real-time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky.
This award-winning astronomy application has an easy-to-use and minimalist user interface, making it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
Features of the app
- View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for dates, times, and locations.
- Reach the limit of knowledge by diving into a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and other deep sky objects:
- All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
- All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
- Most known deep-sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
- Zoom is almost without limits on high-resolution images of the Milky Way, Deep Sky Objects, or planetary surfaces.
- Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
- Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
- Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset, and atmospheric refraction.
- Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
- Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eye’s adaptation to darkness.
- Even without an internet connection, observe in the field with a “reduced” set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
- Control your telescope through Bluetooth or WIFI: drive any GOTO telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan, or LX200 protocols.
- Using advanced observation tools, prepare your observing sessions to predict celestial object observability and transit times.