SketchCut PRO is suitable for calculating and optimizing cutting charts for sheet materials: Chipboard, fiberboard, MDF, HDF, plywood, furniture board, glass, plastic, etc.
- Simple and understandable cutting settings (selection of sheet sizes, offset, cutting width).
- Easy entry of part dimensions (as in Excel).
- Convenient viewing of results (all data in one table) and cutting maps.
- Edge length calculation. Display of edges on cutting maps.
- A map editor that allows you to quickly and easily adjust nesting or manually lay out parts the way you want.
You can also download VueScan Portable x64
Features of SketchCut PRO Full Download
SketchCut PRO for Windows – a solution for professionals
3 cutting methods – for optimal results
Cutting sheets and residues
Metric and inch measurement systems
All necessary cutting parameters
– sheet size
– indent from the edge of the sheet
– cutting width
– direction of cutting into strips (according to the width or length of the sheet)
Edges and grooves on parts
Loading parts and balances from Excel files
Saving results to PDF file
Common file format for all devices
All calculations (area of parts, residues and sheets; footage of edges, length of cuts, etc.)
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version