Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a practical and reliable software solution worth having for administrators who need to manage and organize all their remote sessions.
With Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition you can add, edit, delete organize or find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacement of the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Multiple connection support
The quickest way to get started is to use the “Quick Connect’ feature at the top of the screen. This will get you started even without any knowledge of Remote Desktop Manager by providing quick access to Remote Desktop, VNC, and the Web Browser.
Beyond ‘Quick Connect”, you are initially presented with a small set of buttons to click that will get you started creating new groups and sessions.
You can also download FairStars Audio Converter Latest
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition Full Download
• Connect any session types such as RDP, SSH or VNC
• Save and manage all the passwords
• Integrate existing password managers
• Share and centralize all the remote connections
• Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
• View connection logs
• Protect sensitive data
• Share and link attachments
• Browse shared folders or cloud repositories
• Automatic VPN connection
• Group all the sessions in specific folders
• Quick connect with template support
• Quick access via tray icon context menu
• Online backup service
• Automatic login
• Microsoft Hyper-V dashboard
• Share session settings between multiple users
• Integrated password managers
• Real-time connection overview
* Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
* Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
* Monitor user activities with the database logs.
* Faster and more secure solution.
* Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Developer: Devolutions inc