Privacy Drive is a handy application that was designed in order to provide you with a simple means of creating secure volumes that are encrypted and enable you to keep information well protected from prying eyes.
Using Privacy Drive you can create several volumes that can be mounted or unmounted in a similar way to virtual disks.
Features of Privacy Drive Free Download
• Virtual Disk & User-transparent “On-the-Fly” Disk Encryption Technology.
• You don’t need to manually encrypt or decrypt each and every file or folder.
• Lock, hide, encrypt and password protect all kind of pictures, videos, documents, files and folders.
• Simple drag and drop to encrypt files & folders, just like using normal hard drive.
• Support AES 128-bit & 256-bit industry standard encryption algorithms.
• No limit of the numbers of files and folders protected.
• Protected data is highly portable.
• Encrypted volumes can be stored on external hard drives, USB drives, Firewire drives, CD/DVD and Cloud Servers (such as Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive).
• Support for Deniable Encryption.
• Encrypted volumes do not contain any signatures that would prove this is an encrypted volume or container.
• No Backdoors.
• Encrypted data is protected from being accessed/modified by unauthorized users.
• And much more..
Easy to use
• By using Virtual Disk & “On-the-Fly” Disk Encryption Technology, Privacy Drive has made security as simple as using your hard drive. Files can be created, saved and opened just as before. As long as they are put onto the virtual disk, they are automatically encrypted or decrypted on-the-fly.
• All algorithms are optimized and blazing fast! Privacy Drive processes data on-the-fly meaning data only gets decrypted when it is accessed. Other file encryption software encrypts or decrypts the entire file before you can use it. Privacy Drive does this automatically in the background and only to the data that you access, saving valuable time and system resources.
• Privacy Drive uses industry trusted and proven algorithms. Among the chosen algorithms is AES, the Advanced Encryption Standard, selected by the NIST to be the US Federal Government standard to protect sensitive information.