PicPick is available as a free download from our software library. If taking screenshots and editing them is a task that you need to carry out often, then you are surely familiar with the “Print Screen” button and, why not, Windows’s famous image creation and editing tool “Paint.”
For those who take this job very seriously, these tools are mere toys and only some dedicated applications are to be used for professional results. Among the best tools of its kind, PicPick emerges as a full-featured screen capturing solution that not only enables you to take pictures of the screen or a certain area, yet also to edit the screenshots on the spot.
Features of PicPick Professional Full
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Scrolling Window
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
- Intuitive User Interface
- Windows 7 Ribbon style
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
Color Picker and Color Palette:
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Pick and Save your favorite color!
Screen Pixel Ruler:
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- You don’t have to install any other screen ruler software.
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizable window
- Have you seen any screen protractor functions?
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
Developer: Home Page
– Fixed capturing issue on the windows 10
Download PicPick Software for PC
This post was recently updated on March 31, 2021