Nikon Camera Control enables remote control of the settings on most Nikon digital SLRs. Connection between the computer and camera may be via USB cable, or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced camera features are supported including LiveView, the Picture Control system and the Viewer, which collectively enable the preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer. It also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
Features of Nikon Camera Control Full Download
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture, from a computer.
- Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
- Images on a camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transfer.
- Supports LiveView modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is used to provide a real-time preview through the objective lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the desired autofocus point is possible.
- Supports the Picture Control system which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera.
The following features are added for the D5 and D500:
- Unified flash control is now supported. Settings can be adjusted from the Flash button when a compatible flash is connected to the camera
- Users can choose the maximum ISO sensitivity for flash photography and edit IPTC information
- Burst shooting can now be initiated with the Start and AF and Start buttons
The following are now available during live view:
- The live view display can now be resized or viewed full screen (a keyboard shortcut is available for the full-screen display)
- The user can choose whether to enlarge the live view display when the window size surpasses the dimensions of the live view image obtained from the camera
- Users can now customize and choose the color of the live view grid display. Users of the D4, D4S, and D5 can choose whether to match the display to the grid used by the camera
- Highlights can now be displayed in movie live view
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Added support for the Z 5.