NextUp Talker is a Text To Speech application specifically designed for people who have temporarily or permanently lost their voice. With natural, human sounding voices and convenient shortcuts to quickly enter commonly used sentences and phrases, NextUp Talker allows you to easily communicate with others despite vocal impairments using a Windows PC. Whether due to ALS, Cancer, Stroke, aphasia, or any of the other all too common problems causing loss of speech, NextUp Talker can help you regain an important part of your life by allowing you to “talk” with others.
Features of NextUp Talker Tool Full
- Specifically designed for use in conversation
- More pleasant conversations using latest generation, high-quality, Natural sounding voices
- Easy use with either mouse or keyboard
- Smooth conversation flow with less delays due to typing by using predefined, often used phrases and user created abbreviations
- Adapts to your style and speed with options to speak each word as typed, each sentence, each paragraph, or on demand
- Ability to insert actual sound files along with speech. These can help make kids more comfortable talking with an adult using a computer. Children’s voices are also available optionally for purchase.
- NextUp Talker lets you create an unlimited number of phrases you often use. These are arranged in a multi-level menu system. So, for example, you might have a menu of phrases you typically use with the telephone. You might have a phrases named “Greeting” that has the text
“Hi. This is John. I’m using a computer to talk with you, so please be patient as I type my responses. If you don’t understand the voice or need me to repeat something, just let me know”.
- So, when you answer the phone, you could access that phrase quickly and have it spoken without typing it. Phrases can also have parameters within them, for cases where you need to customize the phrase. For example, you may have a phrase named “How Are You” that has the text
- “Hi %name%. How are you today”
- When you choose this phrase, NextUp Talker will prompt you for what you want to say for %name% then speak the phrase. So you access the “How Are You” phrase, NextUp Talker will popup a window asking you for the name, you type in “Betty”, then NextUp Talker will speak “Hi Betty, How are you?”
You can also download Driver Booster PRO
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version
Download NextUp Talker Full for PC
This post was recently updated on February 6, 2021
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]