Learn 50 Languages
Learn 50 languages for free using your native language!
– 50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
– The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
– 50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
– 50languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from http://www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere – at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
■■ What’s New ■■
– Foreign radio stations included.
– In “Learn Numbers” you can listen to audio with numbers from 1 to 100.
PREMIUM features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements.
Requirements: Android 2.3 +
Do not forget to say THANKS if you like our post. Support us by sharing this post with your friends on social media.