Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Featured as Lifehacker’s Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps , Android Authority’s Top 3 Best Root Apps.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try “Hibernate and Lock Screen” shortcut or “Pull up” gesture on Home soft-key.
- Auto-hibernation in non-root mode is now compatible with secured key-guard. No more compromise for device security!
- Screen-off by Greenify no longer invalidates fingerprint unlock and Smart Lock. Be sure to enable “Alternative Screen Off” in settings.
- Aggressive Doze and doze notification is now compatible with Android 7.0 in root and boost mode. (support for non-root mode on the way)
- Tasker plug-ins for toggling Auto-Hibernation and Aggressive Doze.
- Improved app state detection on Android 6.0+.
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
Requirements: 4.0+ | ROOT | Xposed Framework
NO Donate KEY needed