Free Download Fourth Grade Learning Games Pro MOD Version Unlocked Ad-Free APK for Android Phones and Tablets. It offers 21 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons.
Overview of Fourth Grade Learning Games Pro APK for Android
This app offers 21 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons. Teach Fourth Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, vowels, science, STEM, spelling, fractions, reading, remainders, etc. This is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 8-11. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using actual fourth-grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 4th-grade student won’t want to stop playing and learning. Improve your child’s homework with these 4th-grade teacher-approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, geometry, multiplication, STEM, division, language, science, reading, and problem-solving skills used in fourth grade, all while having fun. 4th Grade teachers worldwide use this app in their classrooms to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
- Fractions – Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
- Word Problems – Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Angles and Geometry – Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
- Graphs and Grids – Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
- Patterns – Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
- Remainders – Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
- Timed Facts – Quickly answer fourth-grade math facts to earn footballs to kick
- Missing Vowels – Use missing vowels to complete words
- Spelling – Spell hundreds of different words
- Punctuation and Grammar – Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
- Synonyms and Antonyms – Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
- Homophones – Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
- Reading – Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
- Craft & Structure – Identify narration types, use context, and learn text structure
- The Earth – Learn about the layers of the Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanoes
- Life Science – Label parts of plants and flowers and discover animals’ life cycles
- Weather – Read weather forecasts, identify clouds, and learn about the weather and our climate
- Electricity – Complete circuits, light up bulbs and understand electrons
- Magnets – Learn the basics of magnets, poles, and how they work
- Moon Phases – Understand the phases of the moon and how they can affect the Earth
- Forms of Energy – Identify different types of kinetic and potential energy