Our website provides a free download of ExpanDrive. This tool up to 500% faster and has a robust offline-sync mode. It adds BackBlaze B2, Google Team Drives, SMB/CIFS and an entirely new User interface with context menus, transfer badges, search, file versioning, link-sharing and so much more.
Features of ExpanDrive Software
Map a drive to any cloud
• ExpanDrive maps a network drive for macOS and Micosoft Windows that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drives, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift, BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
Super-fast background uploads
• ExpanDrive 6 comes with a new multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster that previous version. Expan Drive performs parallel transfers in the background so that you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete.
Cloud storage in every application
• Expan Drive is a fast shared drive connected to the cloud. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs—even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Access the cloud through Finder and Explorer
• Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There’s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. ExpanDrive 6 extends the way all applications can access data.
You can also download AirLiveDrive Full
Developer: Home Page
– Windows 7 through Windows 10 including Windows Server
– Supports 32-bit and 64-bit installations
– Supports Windows Server editions, including terminal server
– Contact support for a multi-user MSI based installer
– Does not support Windows RT
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version
Download ExpanDrive Full for PC
This post was recently updated on February 11, 2021