AntiVirus emergency/rescue CD/USB live system from our website for free. ESET SysRescue Live is a utility that allows you to create a bootable rescue CD or USB drive. You can boot an infected computer from your rescue media to scan for malware and clean infected files.
The main advantage of ESET SysRescue Live CD is the fact that it runs independent of the host operating system, but has direct access to the disk and file system. This makes it possible to remove threats that under normal operating conditions might be impossible to delete (for example, when the operating system is running, etc.).
- Download the ESET SysRescue Live ISO image file.
- To burn a disc image, right-click the downloaded ISO image in Windows file explorer, select “Burn disc image” and follow the on-screen instructions. Use a free third-party software to create a Live USB. There are several free utilities available on the internet, such as Rufus, UNetbootin, Universal USB Installer, etc.
- Insert your ESET SysRescue Live CD or USB and reboot your computer.
- Select “Run ESET SysRescue”.
- Once the program starts, click “Update” to download the latest antivirus signature database.
You can also download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 ISO
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version
Download ESET SysRescue Live ISO
This post was recently updated on April 11, 2021