Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 5.9.359.0 is available as a free download from our software library. This application will allow network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks.
Featuring patent-pending cost-efficient GPU acceleration technologies, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor attempts to recover the original WPA/WPA2-PSK text passwords in order to test how secure your wireless environment is.
Audit security of your wireless networks and recover WPA/WPA2 passwords with Elcom-soft Wireless Security Auditor. In addition to the CPU-only mode, the new wireless password recovery tool features a patent-pending GPU acceleration technology to speed up password recovery. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor supports dictionary attacks with an advanced variation facility and accepts standard tcpdump logs supported by any Wi-Fi sniffer.
Features of Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor Full
- Determine how secure your wireless network is
- Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
- Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
- Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
- Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version