EaseUS OS2Go is available as a free download from our software library. Need to take Windows with you, but can’t take your laptop? If you frequently travel and need a computer, but you don’t want to pay for the extra weight. You can solve it by putting Windows on a USB drive. If you have access to a display, a keyboard, and a mouse, you can stay productive wherever you are. Besides, a portable Windows will significantly benefit you when the computer suffers from a boot failure. With portable Windows available, you can boot the computer successfully and then rescue your files.
- Make portable Windows 10/11 on USB.
- Create a bootable Windows USB for Mac use.
- Create a Portable Windows To Go USB Drive with simple clicks!
You can also download LightBurn
Features of EaseUS OS2Go Full Download
Accessible from Multiple Computers
You can access all the features of Windows 10, the user data and apps on the same USB drive on multiple computers once it is connected.
Run Windows on Mac
install Windows for those occasions when you need to run Windows-only apps and games.
Easy to Carry
A portable Windows USB drive is a pocket-friendly device which doesn’t need extra space in your bag to carry along.
If you compare the portable USB with a hard drive, you will find the USB device is much cheaper and more affordable.
Why Choose EaseUS OS2Go ?
Easy to Use
Download and installation are simple and super fast. You can carry the portable Windows drive to anywhere and use it on any computer.
Create Windows To Go with Non-Certified USB Drive
Windows To Go is a Windows feature that enables the entire desktop of a user computer to be transported. However, it requires a certified USB drive. EaseUS supports all USB drives and sticks from various brands.
All apps are running seamlessly on external USB drive no matter it is from a Windows PC or Apple Mac.
Supports various Windows system. Fully compatible with PCs and laptops running latest Windows 11 as well as Windows 10/8 and Windows 7.
System Requirements for EaseUS OS2Go
Before downloading EaseUS OS2Go, you need to ensure that your computer meets the following system requirements:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1GHz (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAM: 512MB or more
- USB drive: 16GB or more
Installing OS2Go on USB Drive
- After downloading EaseUS OS2Go, you need to install it on your USB drive. Here’s how to do it:
- Insert your USB drive into your computer.
- Open the OS2Go installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install EaseUS OS2Go on your USB drive.
Running Windows on USB Drive with OS2Go
To run Windows on your USB drive using EaseUS OS2Go, follow these simple steps:
- Insert your USB drive into the computer.
- Restart the computer and enter the BIOS setup.
- Set the USB drive as the first boot device.
- Save the changes and exit the BIOS setup.
- Restart the computer and wait for EaseUS OS2Go to load.
- Once loaded, you can access your Windows operating system and files.
Editions: Workstation / Pro / Server / Technician
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version