DU Meter is available as a free download from our software library. This tool lets you see how much of your full bandwidth potential is actually utilized at any given point, either by displaying a real-time graph, numerical display, or both. It works with Dial-Up, DSL, DSL, Cable Modem, and Ethernet cards. DU Meter can be configured to fit neatly in the blank space on your browser toolbar and uses only a very small amount of Windows resources. DU Meter installation involves no changes to your Windows system files. This tool also includes full logging and reporting capabilities with export to many different file formats, including Excel and HTML. It also has an auto hide feature, monitoring of online hours with alerts, a fully customizable interface, and a great stopwatch which helps you to accurately time your downloads.
DU Meter is a major new version of our award-winning utility. It will enable you to use your Internet connection more efficiently by providing an accurate visualization of the data which is flowing through your computer’s network connection. DU Meter also includes an extensive reporting facility, a flexible notifications and events system, and more.
You can also download O&O SafeErase Professional 2022
Features of DU Meter Full Download
• Keep an eye on your Internet connection: see data coming in or going out.
• Protect yourself from unexpected charges or Internet service disruption.
• Receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity.
• Easy to use – works automatically with no user input required.
• Uses very little resources, fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7.
* Have you ever found yourself wondering why some downloads seem to take an eternity to complete, or why your e-mail program seems to be stuck in the middle of e-mail retrieval. Is it really hanging, or maybe it’s just downloading a large e-mail attachment? DU Meter provides the answer to these and other mysteries, and can also alert you of dangerous or unexpected network activity. Watching your data transfer rates can be very enlightening no matter what you do online, and you’ll soon be wondering how you managed without DU Meter before.
* Many Internet users believe their “unlimited” account lets them surf the Internet, send large email attachments and download as many movies and songs as they choose. However it is well documented by the media that many Internet Service Providers, both in the U.S. and elsewhere, do in fact set definite usage limits, even though they may advertise to the contrary. Some will take drastic measures like termination of an account without any advance warning, if these limits are exceeded. DU Meter can create detailed reports of the total network traffic volume on your computer and can alert you if certain limits are surpassed. If you have teenage children or if you own or manage a business, DU Meter can be especially useful for you to you too.
Other DU Meter highlights:
• Provides clear graphical and/or numerical display
• Reporting facility with export to many different file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF and others
• Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
• Compatible with all network interfaces: Dial-Up, Cable, ADSL, Ethernet, and others
• Fully compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000
• Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources
• Involves no changes to your Windows system files
• Auto-hide feature minimizes the meter to the system tray in the absence of network activity
• Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity drops below a certain level
• Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
Developer: Home Page