Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools is available as a free download from our software library. DCart10 is the next step in audio processing evolution. With DCart10, we have added to, and enhanced the existing tools you know and love and we have made the much easier to find and use. Plus we have significantly lowered the price for both the new and upgrade versions!
- Audio Restoration & Enhancement
- Make MP3’s of your favorite music
- Clean up your old records and tapes
- Create CD’s of your favorite music
- Clean up recorded conversations, speeches, concerts, etc.
- File Transcription / Time Expansion / Speed and/or Pitch Change
- Organize and play all of your music
- Add effects and enhancements to your music on the fly
- Audio & Acoustical Measurements
- Audio File Format Conversions
- Statistical Measurement Tools
- And much more . . .
Features of Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools
Ease of Use
- Green Zones to guide filter slider settings
- Tasks Pane feature guides you to the correct filter
- Updated GUI Appearance
- VST Hosting (VST Plug-in Support)
- Waveform Overview for quickly getting around in a file
- Tabbed display or traditional multi window view
- Larger and completely configurable toolbar Icons
- One-Click Switch between Fast & Classic Edit Mode
- Improved tracking of all editing functions in classic editing mode between source and destination files
- Quick access to Spectrogram or Histogram views from the main window
- Changed the software application “look” to follow various flavors of Windows
- Paste Interpolate Icon button for easy waveform interpolation when working with tablet computers.
- Easy check for updates from the help menu
- Customizable Keyboard Accelerators
- Customizable Application Look
- Additions and Improvements to existing features
Wind Noise Filter
- VST Hosting (Up to 6 VST Plug-ins at a time)
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) compressed audio file support added for file extensions such as .aac, .m4a, etc.
Vertical setting for the Virtual Phono Preamp
- Improved the audio quality of the Stretch and Squish (pitch and tempo change) system.
- Low Frequency Shelf option added to the Paragraphic EQ.
- Over 2,000 Descriptive Factory Presets are now provided for ease in “getting started” with any given function.
- Sampling Rate support extended from 192 kHz up to as high as 210 kHz providing up to 100 kHz Bandwidth capability.
- Set New Start Time for File feature added.
- Set a file Time offset for tracking time in multipart files
- Added offset capability to the overtone and sub-harmonic synthesizer filters for a more natural sound.
- Added “Delete All Filters” right menu option to the Multifilter
You can also download AudioGrail Final
Developer: Home Page
Download Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools Full
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]