CrystalDiskMark Portable Download is available as a free download from our software library. This is benchmark software that measures the transfer speed of media data storage drive such as HD, SSD, USB memory, SD card and NAS.
Features of CrystalDiskMark Portable Download
Quick and easy deployment
The application runs through the setup process pretty fast. Except for destination directory, there isn’t anything else to configure. However, pay attention every step of the way, because you might end up with a different homepage and other applications installed as well.
Put your HDD under the scope
This application was developed to help you get to know your HDD, so it has the power to measure sequential and random read/write speeds while displaying all details to the user with the help of a simple interface. The whole look is designed to make the app very user friendly, so all the information you’ll get after conducting the tests will be displayed in the main window.
Gets the job done fast
Speaking about the test, CrystalDiskMark needs just a couple of minutes to perform all the benchmarks. In order to get the most accurate results it’s recommended to close all the other apps before hitting the start button.
Uses little system resources
This tool doesn’t put your processor and RAM under a tremendous stress, but it’s better to have no documents open while CrystalDiskMark performs a test, be it a sequential read or write or random 4KB/512KB reads or writes.
You can manually select the number of test runs, the size of the test and the drive that will be analyzed and then press the corresponding button to start all the tests.
To sum it up
All things considered, CrystalDiskMark puts up a decent performance and it serves its purpose very well. The application doesn’t require any extra knowledge and any user will be able to take advantage of its features and check their HDD’s capabilities.
How to use CrystalDiskMark
- Download CrystalDiskMark Portable and Unrar.
- Inside the portable folder, you will find DiskMark32.exe and DiskMark64.exe.
- Double click the 32-bit or 64-bit version to run.
- Choose the correct unit you are testing. Leave everything at the default and click ALL to get started. The process will take several minutes and will run until the fields are filled.
- Note the read and write speed of the top row. The read and write speed should match the advertised performance of your memory card. If there is a significant difference, you may have a bad or fake memory card.
You can also download Windows Spy Blocker 2021
Developer: Home Page
Download CrystalDiskMark for PC