CrossFTP Enterprise – Based on Java, CrossFTP is designed as a cross-platform FTP client that can accommodate both beginner users and more experienced ones.
- It comes wrapped in a very simple user interface that presents the remote and local file repositories in a classical manner.
- Getting to any location is achieved quickly and there is the possibility to store favorite paths as bookmarks for reaching them fast. On the same note, the program keeps a history of the recently accessed locations and includes tab support for working with multiple folders at the same time.
Plenty of options under the hood
- Unlike other FTP clients, CrossFTP Enterprise is capable of scheduling transfer operations for a list of selected entries; furthermore, the process can be set to run recurrently. This way should there be any modifications in the target locations they are immediately uploaded to the remote folder.
- The application brings to the table a hefty set of tools and among them is the possibility to run a synchronization routine between a remote and a local folder. Also available are options for splitting and merging files as well as verifying the CRC checksums of the selected items.
- The list of features present in the product is pretty impressive as apart from connecting to FTP servers it can also be used to get files from Amazon S3 on-demand storage, Google Cloud Storage or Amazon Glacier.
- There are encryption options for the data to be protected before it leaves the client in order to keep it safe from prying eyes.
- As expected, CrossFTP Pro includes all the basic functionality a regular user requires from such software but it also combines powerful features so that experienced users can use it for advanced operations.
Features of CrossFTP Enterprise
- Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing
- CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing
- Unicode support for international sites
- Text and image quick viewer
- Recursive File transportations
- Quick file filtering by marks
- Auto-reconnect and anti-idle
- Password protection and certs management
- Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery
- Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z)
- Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization
- Multi-thread queue processing engine
- Supports secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
- Supports secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Supports secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS
- Supports Amazon S3
- IPV6 support
- Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation
- download and upload speed limit control
- Powerful search tool for remote FTP files
- Supports Remote quick view and edit
- HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support
- Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine
Download CrossFTP Enterprise for PC
This post was recently updated on August 1, 2021
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]