Adobe Illustrator 2021 – The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
Features of Adobe Illustrator 2021
Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Pro power comes standard.
With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
Easily create rich color blends that give your objects and artwork a more natural look and feel.
Save time by modifying repeating text or objects across multiple artboards all at once.
Add or remove tools so you have just the ones you want, and group them the way that works best for you.
Presentation and Trim Preview
Turn artboards into slides you can easily project and share, and see how documents with bleeds will look with the edges trimmed off.
– OS:Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10
– CPU:Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– RAM:2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
– Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
– Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
– To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
– GPU: OpenGL 4.x
– Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
Download Adobe Illustrator 2021 Full for PC
This post was recently updated on February 22, 2021
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]