WinX DVD Copy Pro is an application that allows you to create copies of your DVD videos, in case they are damaged or lost. The interface of the program is easy to navigate through. WinX DVD Copy allows you to create a full DVD disc backup or just DVD title backup.
Features of WinX DVD Copy Pro Full
- The first option allows you to clone a DVD to another disc, to an ISO file or to a VIDEO_TS folder. So, you can select the source DVD from a drop-down list or by using the folder view, specify its target location (folder or DVD burner) and proceed with the task.
- But you can also remove the DVD region code, CSS (Content Scramble System) encryption and UOPs (User Operation Prohibition), as well as specify the number of sectors to read (per time) and to jump when finding bad sectors. WinX DVD Copy Pro can be set to delete the temporary files when the task is done.
- When it comes to creating DVD title backups, you have the option of copying DVD chapters or the whole video to a single MPEG2 file, as well as of extracting only the audio or video stream. Additionally, WinX DVD Copy provides tools for mounting an ISO file and for burning a DVD movie.
- The DVD video processing tool requires a moderate amount of system resources to finish a task in reasonable time. It offers multi-language support and includes user documentation. We have not encountered any error dialogs throughout our testing and WinX DVD Copy Pro did not freeze or crash. All in all, this is a pretty straightforward program that can be handled by first-time and experienced users alike.
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version
Download WinX DVD Copy Pro Free for PC
This post was recently updated on March 6, 2021