USB Redirector is available as a free download from our software library. This software product allows to use shared USB devices remotely through a LAN, WLAN or Internet, just as if they were attached to your computer directly! USB Redirector provides quick resolution of your remote USB needs! It can act as both USB server and USB client, as well as there is a separate light-weight FREE client available. USB Redirector uses a regular TCP/IP connection for communication.
Features of USB Redirector Full
USB Redirector helps to:
- Access USB devices in Hyper-V virtual machine or any other virtual machine.
- Organize full-featured USB Server for users in your corporate or home network.
- Use USB devices on a computer where USB ports are damaged or missing.
- Redirect USB devices between computers in your home network or through the Internet.
- Redirect USB devices between Windows and Linux with the help of USB Redirector for Linux.
- Limit physical access to USB device, but make it available for users in your network.
USB Redirector works as background service:
USB Redirector works as a background service, this means you don’t have to keep the app open all the time. Once you have configured the program, you can safely close it. USB Redirector will continue to work even when no user is logged in or after reboot. All the devices that you have shared will remain shared.
USB Redirector works on the following operating systems (both 32-bit and 64-bit):
Windows XP (SP3 or newer)
Windows 2003 Server (SP1 or newer)
Windows 2008 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
Windows 2008 R2 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
Windows 2012 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
Windows 2012 R2 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
Windows 2016 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
Windows 2019 Server (including Server Core and Hyper-V Server)
You can also download 1CLICK DVD Converter Final
Developer: Home Page
– Official website does not supply any information about changes in this version