RogueKiller Anti Malware Premium – Scans processes, the registry, MBR, services, the Windows task scheduler, and other areas for suspicious activity to remove malware agents. RogueKiller is an advanced and approachable security application designed to scan sensitive areas on the computer to identify and remove malware agents, including the OS memory. It focuses on processes, Windows, services, rootkits, the Windows task scheduler, MBR, and web browsers.
Thanks to its powerful heuristics-driven engine it’s able to find known and unknown malware, whether they have already infected your machine, or to prevent them from setting up.
RogueKiller anti malware comes up with embedded Artificial Intelligence and Cloud signatures engine to find even more malicious software, from Adware and Virus to Rootkit.
The RogueKiller anti malware Premium version comes up with state-of-the-art malware protection. The real-time scanner is a modular engine, with cutting-edge technologies able to recognize any type of malware.
The Premium version let’s you protect your important documents. With the increasing threat of Ransomware, it’s very important to keep your documents secured.
Features of RogueKiller Anti Malware Premium Full
Simple setup and attractive interface
- The only notable aspect about setup is that you can install both 32- and 64-bit versions of the program, especially if you’re a technician. The interface is user-friendly, made from a large window with a flat appearance and neatly structured layout, split into various areas for scanning, history, and settings.
- The registered edition of RogueKiller gives you the possibility to exclude any areas from the scanning operation, even the load kernel driver, as well as to take PUP and PUM into account as malware. This configuration can be reset to default.
Scan critical OS areas for malware agents
- During the scanning operation, you can check out various statistics, such as the global, group, item and transfer progress, elapsed time, number of detected items, and last detection time.
- More details about the identified objects can be inspected in a separate window. These can be sent to a quarantine, where you can later examine them and decide whether you want to keep or permanently remove the corresponding files. Scan tasks can be temporarily paused to allocate system resources to other running applications. Reports are automatically generated on job completion.
- The software tool supports multiple UI languages and can be instructed to automatically perform updates. It’s possible to scan the offline registry, upload objects to VirusTotal to scan using multiple antivirus engines, as well as enable automatic scans at startup and removal after scan.
Evaluation and conclusion
Operations were quickly carried out in our tests, during which the utility remained light on system resources consumption. It was stable throughout its entire runtime. Thanks to its intuitive interface and options, RogueKiller can be easily tackled by users who want to rapidly detect system vulnerabilities and eliminate viruses, Trojans, and other forms of malware infiltrated into their machine.
Developer: Home Page