You can download Pepakura Designer from our software library for free. This program developed in Japan (the word Pepakura stands for papercraft in Japanese) for making unfolded 2D patterns from the 3D models. Because the operation is very simple, you can make patterns easily. Then you can edit the pattern as you like. Pepakura Designer makes it easy to design original papercraft patterns by importing 3D model data. No special knowledge is required for making papercraft patterns. All you have to do is prepare the 3D model. You may use some 3DCG software released from other developers to make the 3D models for unfolding.
Features of Pepakura Designer Full
- Automatically generates an unfolded pattern from the 3D model data.
- The user can move, rotate, join and disjoin parts in the pattern.
- The user can place text and images in the pattern.
- Major 3D CG data formats are supported.
- The unfolded patterns can not only printed, but also exported to some 2D formats.
- The user can distribute both the 3D model and the pattern in one file, and other people can see it by using Pepakura Viewer.
Developer: Tama Software Ltd
Tama Software Pepakura Designer Download for PC
This post was recently updated on March 13, 2021