MultiCommander is available as a free download from our software library. This is a file manager with multiple tabs that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient double panel design. Multi Commander has everything you need in your daily work with files so that your work is fast and efficient. It has all the standard features as a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But the great strength of Multi Commanders are the special features that allow you to perform advanced tasks with ease. Like automatic unpacking, automatic sorting, internal file browsing, workspace support, registration and FTP, file searching, viewing files and images and scripting support allow you automate many tasks And it allows you to do everything, from the keyboard, through a shortcut so you can work quickly and efficiently.
Features of MultiCommander Latest Version
- Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing.
- Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
- Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- FTP, Registry, Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
- View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on you movie files.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
You can also download Total Commander 9
Developer: Mathias Svensson
Download MultiCommander Portable for PC
This post was recently updated on February 28, 2021