Easy2Boot USB – a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution! Easy 2 Boot can do all of these things – NEW! EasyBoot now supports UEFI multibooting (linux and Windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Windows installs. Easy2Boot software download for PC
Features of Easy2Boot USB Portable
- No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO – just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro – Easy2-Boot is generic.
- Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDESATAAHCIRAIDSCSI system – no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Install from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISOs
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
- User configurable and fully documented – you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- Because Easy-2Boot is not a ‘utility’, you can prepare an Easy-2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like at any time in the future.
- Variety of example ‘skins’ included.
You can also download ShotCut PC Software
Developer: Home Page
Download Easy2Boot USB for Windows PC
This post was recently updated on February 20, 2021