Bulk Rename Utility is file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria. Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders….plus a whole lot more!
Features of Bulk Rename Utility Full
- Rename files, folders or both.
- Remove, add or change text in the file names.
- Perform text substitution.
- Change the case of file names.
- Remove characters or words.
- Remove digits or symbols.
- Append or prepend text to file names.
- Append the parent folder’s name to a file name.
- Append dates to file names in many formats.
- Add text from the clipboard to multiple file names.
- Auto-number files with very flexible rules.
- Preview the new names before renaming.
- Sort the file details by any column.
- Save your renaming criteria into favorites.
- 32-bit and 64-bit application.
- Add “Bulk Rename Here” to the Windows Explorer for quick access (optional).
- Directory recursion – process files/folders in all sub-directories too.
- Use Regular Expressions to rename files / folders.
- Rename files from an input text-file list (CSV).
- Create an Undo batch file.
- Log all renaming activity to a log file.
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed).
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived).
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. “Date Picture Taken”, “Resolution” and other information embedded in all JPG photo files).
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. length, width, height, rate, publisher, title, etc). More than a hundred attributes for different file types.
You can also download KMPlayer x64 2021
Developer: Home Page
Download Bulk Rename Utility Full for PC
This post was recently updated on February 9, 2021