Actual Window Menu is available as a free download from our software library. This is a software tool that can be used in order to aid individuals in creating their own rules for all windows launched and applications on your computer.
Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. After installation, the application embeds its extra commands into each window’s system menu. These new commands are as easy to use as common Move/Size/Minimize/Close ones, and they significantly enhance windows management abilities.
The set of commands can be customized for particular applications so that you can select just features which are really necessary there and, thus, form a convenient and flexible working environment. Actual Window Menu is irreplaceable when you have to work with numerous applications at once switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating.
Features of Actual Window Menu Full
- The ‘Minimize to Tray’ feature lets you save taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons. Make your own taskbar less cluttered and more handy!
- The ‘Make Transparent’ feature lets you apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate to any program in Windows 2000/XP.
- The ‘Stay on Top’ feature helps you place the selected windows on top of other ones, so that it were always accessible and couldn’t be hidden by other windows. Don’t let these windows annoy you when you busy!
- The ‘Resize Window’ feature allows you to set the size of any selected application window to have it always opened at the size you want. You can choose any Default Window Size from the list which includes exact window sizes in pixels (e.g. 640 x 480; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768) or in percents from the desktop size (e.g. 100% x 100%; 50% x 50%).
- Moreover you can set the width and height of any window on your own by using Custom Window Size option.
You can also download Wing FTP Server Final
Developer: Home Page
Download Actual Window Menu Full for PC
This post was recently updated on February 14, 2021