Actual Title Buttons is available as a free download from our software library. This is a software program that provides a simple means of changing the behavior of certain windows, as well as customize hotkeys and mouse actions.
Surprise-free setup and clear-cut environment
- The installation process you are required to go through does not offer to download any third-party products, and it is over in a few seconds. The main window encloses a navigation panel, a few buttons and a pane to display details.
- It becomes quite clear that all user categories can find their way around it, including the ones with no or little previous experience, as the comprehensive Help contents ensure this.
Establish window behavior
- First and foremost, you can adjust options regarding the window, such as minimizing it to system tray, always keeping it on top of other launched apps, adjusting its transparency level, resizing it according to your preferences, moving it to another monitor in a multi-screen environment while also keeping the aspect ratio.
View hotkeys and customize them, and create a backup for your information
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actions are provided for almost all actions available, yet you should know they can be customized with just a few clicks. To be more precise, you can snap a selected window to the left half of your screen, roll it up, minimize and force it to always stay on top.
- You should know it is possible to backup and restore the entire data stored in this software utility with great ease, so as to prevent sudden data loss, while you can also launch it at Windows startup, and stop it at any point, with just a click of the button.
Features of Actual Title Buttons Full
Minimize to Tray button:
The ‘Minimize to Tray’ feature lets you save taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons.
The ‘RollupUnroll’ feature lets you minimize windows so only the title bars remain visible.
Stay on Top button:
The ‘Stay on Top’ feature helps you place the selected windows on top of other ones, so that it were always accessible and couldn’t be hidden by other windows.
Send to Bottom button:
The ‘Send to Bottom’ sends the desired window to the bottom of others.
Make Transparent button:
Lets you apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate
Developer: Home Page
Download Actual Title Buttons Free for PC
This post was recently updated on February 14, 2021
Azhar Ali Bhutto(AZZI) is the Chief Seo Expert, Website Designer, Blogger, and the Founder of ‘Azzi Blogs’. He has a very deep interest in all current affairs topics whatsoever. Well, he is the power of our team and he lives in Delhi. Who loves to be a self-dependent person. As an author, I am trying my best to improve this platform day by day. His passion, dedication and quick decision-making ability make him stand apart from others. You can contact him @Facebook, Follow him on @Instagram Email Id: [email protected]