Acme CAD Converter 2019 is available as a free download from our software library. This is a program with a pretty self-explanatory name – it allows you to turn AutoCAD documents (DWG, DXF, DWF) into other file types, namely images with the WMF, BMP and JPEG formats, as well as with PDFs.
Features of Acme CAD Converter 2021
- Supports to save DWG and DXF into DWF format(Beta).
- Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
- Supports batched conversion of multiple files;
- Supports to select the printout of color or monochrome raster file; set background color freely;
- Print out raster mask file; be used as image channel (used in Photoshop etc.);
- Replaces fonts.
- Sets the size of raster file to be printed out freely;
- Supports full-screen mode ( press F );
- Supports printing;
- Supports AutoCAD pen sets file (*.ctb);
- Supports user-defined Watermark;
- Creates PDF bookmark automatically with layout name and file name, and you can edit them;
- Supports PDF’s security Options;
- Supports pen width and destination colors settings, and can export/import these settings;
- SHX font, XRef and Image search path
- Supports to separate layers to drawings(one drawing per layer).
- What you see is what you get
- Supports running on command line mode;
- Free DWG viewer;
- Supports Windows95,98,ME,NT,2000,XP,Vista,Window7,without AutoCAD;
Developer: DWG TOOL Software
OS: Windows All
Download Acme CAD Converter Software for PC
This post was recently updated on March 14, 2021